Conditions of participation
for the competition "Creative Miniature Chair Competition" of Kusch+Co GmbH
1. Eligibility, Organizer
(1) These terms and conditions and data protection information govern the participation in the "Creative Miniature Chair Competition" of Kusch+Co GmbH, (hereinafter referred to as "Organiser"). The competition will be held on the Kusch+Co Facebook page, the Kusch+Co LinkedIn page and the Kusch+Co Instagram page and will be communicated via these pages, flyers, newsletter and print media.
(2)The contest is not supported by Facebook and is not connected to Facebook in any way. The recipient of the data and information provided by the participant is not Facebook, but Kusch+Co GmbH. This also applies to other, separate platforms.
(3) Participation in the competition is only possible under the terms and conditions listed here. By participating in the competition, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation without exclusions.
(4) Only natural persons over the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Employees of the organiser, their relatives, as well as employees of participating companies and their relatives are excluded from participation in the competition.
2. Implementation and Settlement
(1) A participant ("Participant") takes part in the competition by sending his or her photo of the miniature chair he or she has designed himself or herself to email@example.com The competition takes place from 18.06.2020 to 07.07.2020 (11:59 pm). ("participation period"). Participation is only possible within the stated period. Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) Anyone who fulfils the conditions of the competition will be entered into the prize draw. Each participant can only enter the raffle once per raffle.
(3) The winners will be determined randomly on 08.07.2020.
(4) Two prizes will be raffled:
1) One folding chair Sóley, from Kusch+Co GmbH, Design by Valdimar Hardarson
2) One 1 x armchair Naudu, from Nowy Styl
The exact design of the model may differ from the model shown on the invitation. The organizer reserves the right to change the exact model design of the prizes at any time until delivery, without prior notice and without giving reasons.
(5) The determination of the winner(s) is independent of the chosen platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, ...) and the number of postings. In the event of several (correct) entries, the lottery ticket will decide, excluding any recourse to legal action. A change or cash payment of the prize is excluded.
(6) The organizer will inform the winner in case of a win by sending an email to the email address with which the winning photo was submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(7) In the notification from the organiser, the winner is requested to send the Organiser an e-mail confirming the prize within 7 days and to provide the personal data requested in order to receive the prize. If the winner does not respond within this period, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be determined in accordance with § 2 (4). The claim to the prize cannot be transferred to third parties.
(8) Participation and the chances of winning are independent of the purchase of goods or the use of services.
(9) When submitting the photo of the miniature chair, the participant confirms and guarantees that
- it originates from himself, unless he can prove that the author has given his consent to the specific publication in accordance with the terms of this contest, waiving his right to be named as author;
- it does not contain works of art, unless he can prove that he has the necessary rights of use for these works of art in accordance with the terms of this competition;
- the photo does not infringe any rights of third parties, in particular personal rights, the right to privacy, copyright, trademark and licensing rights, property rights and design rights, i.e. he/she fully owns the necessary rights or he/she was allowed to use the photo by the person entitled to use it in accordance with the conditions of this competition, waiving his/her copyright;
- the photo does not contain any recognisable persons other than himself (even if they happen to be in the background), unless he can prove that these persons have given their consent to the specific publication in accordance with the conditions of this competition
- the photo does not show naked people, pornographic content or other obscene, immoral or inappropriate depictions, nor depictions of violence or other content that violate the provisions of the Criminal Code or the Narcotics Act, the Medicines Act or the Weapons Act, or that are intended to incite hatred against sections of the population or against a national incite a religious or ethnic group, call for violent or arbitrary measures against it, or attack the human dignity of others by insulting, maliciously disparaging or slandering parts of the population or any of the aforementioned groups
- the photo does not contain any other content of relevance under criminal law.
(10) By entering the competition, the participant agrees that the submitted photo may be publicly shown and made available, used, reproduced and distributed in connection with the competition and for the presentation of the organiser. In particular, the submitted photo may be made publicly accessible to third parties on the Internet, especially on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, as well as offline. For this purpose, the organizer is permitted to edit the photos and - if necessary for the execution of the competition - to grant third parties rights of use to them. This granting of rights is free of charge and without restrictions in terms of space, content or time. The participant grants the organiser the exclusive right, unlimited in time and space, to use the developed design in all conceivable types of use.
(11) By participating, the participant agrees that his/her name and the submitted photo will be published on the Internet in the event of a win.
3. Early Termination of the Lottery; Further
(1) The organiser reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The organiser will make use of this option in particular if for technical or legal reasons it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the competition. No claims can be derived from premature termination.
(2) The organizer reserves the right to change these conditions of participation at any time without prior notice.
Claims for damages against the organizer in connection with the lottery are - within the legally permissible limits - excluded regardless of the legal grounds, unless the organizer has violated legal obligations intentionally or through gross negligence. Furthermore, the organiser is not liable for damages resulting from the impairment of the availability of the competition website in the event of technical faults and events of force majeure which cannot be influenced, as well as attacks by third parties against the competition website. However, the organiser will do everything possible to ensure the reliability and functionality of the competition website. Furthermore, the organiser does not guarantee that the competition website will function properly on the respective participant's computer.
5. Data Protection
Within the scope of the competition, the organiser guarantees the highest possible standard of data protection and observes all relevant legal provisions. The organiser will not pass on any personal data to third parties or sell address data. The organizer will store the personal data of the respective participants exclusively for the purpose of the competition. The participant hereby expressly agrees to the storage and use of the personal data provided for the above-mentioned purpose.
6. Severability Clause
Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be ineffective or there is a gap in the regulations, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The invalid or missing provisions shall be replaced by a provision which comes closest to the purpose of the contract and the statutory provisions.
These conditions of participation and the entire legal relationship between the participant and the organizer are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Legal recourse is excluded.
If you have any questions regarding the implementation of this competition and the processing and use of personal data, please contact: email@example.com.